School Menu for Summer and Autumn 2023
School Menu for October, November, December 2023 and Spring 2024
Free School Lunch/ Free School Meals.
Don’t forget, Key Stage 1 pupils get their lunchtime meals for free, and if your family receive certain benefits you may also be entitled to free school meals for your child at any age! Whether your child is in KS1 or KS2, please remember to register for free school meals if you think you are entitled. Doing this helps your family and your school!
The eligibility criteria for free school meals are:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
To apply, fill in the online form:
Allergies and Dietary Safeguarding
If your child has a specific dietary need for a medical reason we will do everything we can to provide them with a bespoke menu. You can view our Dietary Safeguarding and Allergens policies. If you would like your child to have a school lunch, a medical dietary request form is available from your school’s reception or from our website.
Please note we have a ‘no nuts’ policy here at St.Josephs, this is due to various allergies of children within the school.
We also encourage healthy packed lunches to ensure children have the energy they require for their school day!
Please click the following menu to see the options available for hot school dinners: