On this page you will find
- statistical information showing the school’s financial performance
- statistical information showing the educational performance of pupils at St. Joseph’s Catholic School.
No school employee has a gross annual salary of £100,000 or more in increments of £10,000
The link to St. Joseph’s Catholic Primary School’s financial performance compared to other schools is located here – schools financial benchmarking service.
The data summary outlines performance (click here for 2019 data or below for 2022 data)
- at the end of Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) or Reception Year
- in the Phonic Screening Test in Year 1
- in the teacher assessments and tests taken in Year 2 at the at the age of 6 or 7
- in public examinations/national curriculum test or SATs taken in Year 6 at the age of 10 or 11
The link to St. Joseph’s Catholic Primary School’s education performance compared to other schools is located here – schools educational benchmarking service.